Monday, September 1, 2008

Lisa and Family

Now I have to warn you, if you start looking through these pictures and get to feeling just a tad bit insecure, don't worry, it's not just you, Lisa really is that GORGEOUS!!!!

and that is why she always has three handsome boys vying for her attention ; )

ok...I guess one really isn't a 'boy' in all correctness.....

Tacoma Family Photographer
!!!
Some times I know right away, which 5 or 6 pictures I want to show...and sometimes I just can't decide which one is my favorite.......

Tacoma Family Photographer
Bryce is turning ONE this week!!!
Happy Birthday Bryce!!
Tacoma Children's Photographer





Oh yes....that is the cold Puget Sound that she's standing in!!


Tacoma Family Photographer

How can you NOT love baby toes????

No comments:


Free website - Wix.com

TACOMA BABY PHOTO