Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tori and Blake

This is the sort of session that makes me love being a photographer. It wasn't about posing or lighting...it was all about keeping up!!! :) It was pretty evident, the first few seconds we were at the park, that Tori wasn't going to sit still for anyone!! Thank goodness for image stabilization ; )


Crawling after big sister!


Such a beautiful boy!!

Hiding in the flowers during our game of chase.

More chase....at least I wasn't the once chasing this time :)


" I see you!!!!" (hee hee)
You really have to click on this picture to see her expression! It's priceless!!!



Thanks so much Deon, for the fun shoot!! My little guy was worn out and took a nice long nap when we were done!!!

1 comment:

Deon said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Thanks again!!!


Free website - Wix.com

TACOMA BABY PHOTO